Upload

Loading...

where small business goes to grow

2,461

Loading...

Loading...

Loading...

Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Uploaded on Sep 26, 2011

Interise is passionate about growing existing small businesses in order to support communities—and we have found a crucial niche to fill. The vast majority of small business programs are aimed at start-ups, 80% of which will fail. We decided to create a program for the other 20%.

We start with motivated small business owners and give them access to the right entrepreneurial education, connections, and coaching. We provide an atmosphere that encourages success and accountability. We work hand-in-hand with our entrepreneurs as they develop three-year Strategic Growth Action Plans for their companies.

And when you've completed the training, there is ongoing support. You can tap into our growing network, take seminars, and lend a hand to other entrepreneurs. Success builds success—and that's our goal.

Loading...

When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next.

Up next


to add this to Watch Later

Add to

Loading playlists...