Want a classic makeup look that will always be in style? Then join me for this authentic 1950s glamour makeup tutorial. Here's a list of the things you'll be needing and what I used to create this look:
- Matte Foundation (Makeup Forever Matte Velvet Foundation)
- Concealer for spot correction and highlight (MAC Studio
- Countour color for subtle contouring along cheek
hollows, temples, jaw (Temptu's S/B Concealer Wheel - brown shade)
- Concealer/Corrector pencil for waterline (Makeup Forever's Lip Liner Concealer Pencil)
- Powder (Makeup Forever HD Powder)
- Rosy Blush (MAC's "Pink Swoon")
- Soft brown eye shadow (MAC's "Omega") for lid
- Dark brown eye shadow (MAC's "Espresso") for crease
- Black eyeliner (MAC's "Blacktrack" Fluidline)
- False corner lashes (drugstore brand, but MAC 20
lashes are perfect)
- Duo lash adhesive
- Mascara (CG Lashblast)
- Brow color, powder or pencil (Makeup Store's eyebrow trio)
- Red Lip Liner (MAC's "Redd" lip pencil)
- Red Lipstick (MAC's "Russian Red")
- OPTIONAL: clear/matching matte lip gloss or petroleum
jelly (MAC's "Cult of
Cherry" lipglass l/e)
- OPTIONAL: dark brown pencil, powder or liner for beauty
I also fashioned my hair into an early 1950s hairstyle to compliment this makeup look...if you'd like to see a tutorial on the hair, just leave a comment below :-)
Thank you for watching!!!
*Royalty free music: "Mister Capone" by Alex Khaskin
License purchased from musicloops.com.
**DISCLOSURE: The products featured in this video were purchased with my own funds and their mention/appearance in this tutorial has not been influenced by any form of monetary compensation or promotional/free product sample agreement.
I use products that I believe in and that work for me.