Published on Aug 15, 2012
Subscribe to the MMA Surge newsletter: http://goo.gl/wJjWq
Subscribe to MMA Surge: http://goo.gl/Kl5FO
Get Squid's 10 secret moves! http://goo.gl/hizGB
How to Pull It Off:
1. Establish your stance.
2. Step forward with left foot.
3. Turn shoulders left, so your right shoulder is above your left knee.
4. Throw a left hook. Aim at a 45-degree angle and hit mid center of opponent's abdomen, on the right side.
5. Keep your right hand by your face to block.
Bang, that's Bas Rutten's infamous liver shot. In case you didn't know, the liver's on the right side of the abdomen. One hard strike'll cause extreme pain all through the body, so do it right and you'll walk away the winner.
1. Arm Bar From Mount http://goo.gl/e49WP
2. The Push Kick http://goo.gl/e49WP
3. The Reverse Triangle http://goo.gl/NmfUQ
4. Anaconda Choke http://goo.gl/DSfLC
5. Sambo Arm Bar http://goo.gl/udJ7g
Originally from Queens, NYC, The Squid has a history of taking down
the competition. He has dominated at Vale Tudo contests, Grappler's Quest Nationals, even the National Fighting Championship. Follow him on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/AndrewJitsu.
Standard YouTube License