Periscope has become the latest new tool for marketers, business people, and bloggers -- basically anyone looking for a great web presence, which is why it is important to read a good Scope Freak review to give you even more information. With a live streaming app, you can share your new product, allow followers to watch a concert or demonstration, or give your opinion on the best products and services out there.
The following are five quick tips that will help you get up and running, and find success, when using Periscope or any other Scope Freak bonus.
1. Have the right equipment. Periscope is made for use on mobile phones, but it's nice to have quality tools to get your message heard loud and clear through the app or by using the Scope Freak marketing tool. A high-grade microphone is necessary for your voice to be correctly projected, and a durable tripod is handy as well.
2. Check your lighting. Since Periscope is a live video stream, there is no re-dos or edits to your video. Make sure your lighting is bright and vivid before you press Record, so your viewers have no problem seeing you or the products you are displaying.
3. Use a specific title with hashtags. When naming your Periscope session, be straightforward and tell the user what he will get if it clicks on your "scope". Since the link is sharable with other Periscope users as well as on Twitter, include important hashtags to gain more viewers.
4. Watch your voice. Being on video can be frightening, but be sure you are speaking clearly and slow enough for your viewers to understand you. It may help to do your first few broadcasts from behind the camera, so you can focus more on your voice and less on your appearance.
5. Understand the inner workings of Periscope. Be sure to welcome your viewers to the broadcast, and encourage them to invite their followers or friends. Broadcasts can be given hearts, similar to likes on Facebook, so offer valuable advice or info to increase your hearts. Be personable, responding to viewer comments and questions during your scope.