Independent Radio guaranteed to get us on some sort of watch list - this is irreverent and political humour at what we think is the best... of course we are the ones the Conservatives warned you not to hang around with... but hell, you be the judge... it's the fastest two hours in talk radio!
We talk about things like the fact that Commercial banks, like the Royal Bank of Canada, make up money up from nowhere when they issue you a car loan, mortgage, or credit card... and we also talk about how Vic Toews got his 17 year old baby-sitter pregnant... so I think you understand that it's adult oriented, politically incorrect at times, and definatley out of the box thinking (with all kinds of other crap thrown in for good measure)!
So, while we look for a dictionary, and sternly warn the editor to stop working late without coffee, tune in and turn it up while we talk about;
- Rick Mercer being awesome... which he is
- Post an Awesome song called 'Humanity is Rising' - you have to watch it...
- Talk about the income gap widening, something that major news ignores
- The continue with some insight as to why... (hey - CHBC - remember Journalism?)
- Talk about the Imaginary Montitary Fund (The IMF) and YOUR DEBT... (what a joke!)
- Then, beyond what glossy commercials say, we talk about the economy
- Young people are 50% unemployed - that's actually really important
- And other people struggling to find work - good luck with that diploma...
- So we hear a real take on the 'Action Plan' from the Cons.... what a Con (RMR Rocks!)
- Then, we take a real look at 'initiatives', which are like jobs, just a theory.
Then - in Hour 2
- A new I-Phone ap that's just for you - from creepy Cons
- The growing Police State in Canada
- ING Engineering has a drone for YOU - a really cool vid
- A cool vid called 'they fly - they spy'
- Canadian Cyber-security that's non existant (especially on weekends)
- So, we let Rick Mercer rant a little again... it's Mondays show... it's worth it!
- The Cons Firing Multi-Cultural Chaplains - Religious Right Wingers Strike Again
- Demonstrations about Pipelines which are very important
- About that Pipeline Whistleblower - more important info
- Ahhh... some concrete evidence on how things work - BP gets a bonus????
- so we say 'Drill baby Drill!'
- Thousands march in London... which isn't talked about on major media
- Clever Forever - the awesome part of the news... (that's what they think...pfft)
All that, and much, much more. Well - not really that much more. Mostly just some trifle and poppy cock... but it's good for a laugh...
So tune in, turn it up, and say it loud! It's Radio Free Canada Baby!
Join the winning team! Join the Revolution!
Radio Free Canada presents
Video Radio for October 22 - 2012
Produced by Robert Nisbet
Directed by Darin Howard
Edited by Burton the Cat
with Music Produced in part by TFV
Music Produced by Tashtego
Recorded Live in Guerrilla Radio Design Studios
Box 20013, Kelowna, BC - V1Y 9H2
as protected under section Two of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
using media as described under International Fair Usage Copyright Law
Free to retransmit without monitary gain
be the change you wish to see in the world