Thank you for your great comments and translations!
I believe in facts. Yes, this is a low-budget film (non-profit, non-sponsored, no one made any money from it). But if you watched the whole video, you'll derive these facts, which are very easy to verify.
1. Aircraft produce a gallon of water for every gallon of fuel burned. (All combustion engines produce water. You can verify this with any chemistry teacher.) That means we're manufacturing 60 billion gallons of water in the upper atmosphere every year. In the low-pressure environment, that's TRILLIONS and trillions of cubic feet of frozen water vapor blanketing the northern hemisphere and growing every year. (Frozen water vapor -- H2O gas -- doesn't just fall back down to earth.)
2. Weather modification activities are conducted regularly around the world to "enhance precipitation." This is done in most of the western United States and in almost any country you can think of. It doesn't solve the droughts, but it's the only way we know to obtain more water. This is mostly done through silver iodide (AgI) flares, rockets and cannons via programs approved at the county level.
3. The flares used to seed clouds for precipitation enhancement contain the most hygroscopic aerosols known -- silver nitrate and potassium iodide, which form perfect microscopic crystals -- also contain incendiary materials that include aluminum, magnesium and strontium. The goal is to fortify incoming moisture fronts with condensation nuclei to produce more rain and snow.
4. These two forces -- jet aircraft and cloud seeding chemicals -- provide the two ingredients of clouds: water and condensation nuclei. This enables the production of large areas of persistent clouds cover.
5. Cloud cover has known effects: in the daytime, clouds create shade, which drops the temperature, which causes the air to contract. This creates a pressure differential, which causes wind. At night, clouds cover insulates the earth and inhibits cooling of the ground before heating up again the next day.
As NASA points out, "The abundance and location of clouds..." affects the climate. We are creating clouds, and in many places, jet-spawned clouds are a more common sight than natural clouds. That's a fact I verified, but which you can also verify for yourself.
In addition, the "clouds" created by aircraft, even when invisible to the human eye, amount to 10 to 20 TRILLION cubic feet of water vapor added to the atmosphere every year -- frozen H2O gas that does NOT fall to earth like raindrops, but (like CO2) remains in the upper atmosphere, contributing to a "greenhouse" or igloo effect.
Maybe worse is what it's doing to the soil after all these decades (started in the 60s). Acid rain? No, highly alkaline rain, and instead of being acidic, the pH of the soil is up across the country. Trees dying seems directly connected.
These and so many other consequential issues result from blindly fucking around with profitable technology.
After talking with many pros about this, including NASA scientists, pilots, meteorologists and climatologists as well as the weather modification companies, I also know this: they don't get it. No one seems to be connecting the dots, and if no one gets it, no one will be able to do a damn thing about it.
What I think we need: lawyers, scientists and money. △
My only advice meantime is, Ask "How do you know?" and verify the facts for yourself.
Thanks again! I appreciate your interest and awareness, and I think we're probably on the same side.
More at http://artificialclouds.com
✈ ✈ ✈
Ring the bells that still can ring
Forget your perfect offering
There is a crack in everything
That's how the light gets in. --Leonard Cohen