Each Chapter of the Eritrean History has got its Traitors, Who let the Dogs Out?
By Zerai Solomon
Sun, 6 Nov 2011
Enemies of Eritrea fail Miserably in UK London Festival: Being a migrant and living far from your country it is natural to adapt to the host culture, in the UK London especially you are exposed to various cultures. Getting to know other cultures aids us in having a better perceptive and understanding of the world's society's values and beliefs,in addition facilitate our viewpoint and approach towards the multicultural society that we live in.
That being said knowing our own culture is what defines us as a person and gives us the place in the multicultural society. When we say we are Eritreans, it gives us such pride and it also means that we have a culture, therefore it is imperative to preserve and transfer our culture to our children if they are to say that they are Eritreans too.
The aim of Eritrean festival that takes place worldwide once a year has a simple aim, that is the transfer of our culture to coming generations, and the exchange of cultures with other communities.
Eritrean festivals from the days of the Eritrean struggle for independence has year after year showed resilience, and has become sophisticated both with content and style ensuring the strong bond and harmony amongst the Eritrean society continues for generations to come. This in the eyes of Eritrea's enemies is a huge threat denying them sleep; the reason being that they know our strong identity coupled with our culture & unity is a mighty force that will destroy any conspiracy and ploys against the Eritrean people and government.
* They call themselves opposition, but they are paid agents!
* They claim that they are for democracy, yet they dictate on what Eritreans have to do and if no one listens to them they resort to intimidation through blackmail!
* They say that they want justice for Eritreans, yet they assault Eritreans causing Actual Bodily Harm, and vandalise vehicles owned by Eritreans in the cover of dark at the festival!
* They say they are for Human Rights, yet they deny Eritreans of their rights in a foreign country not to attend festivals with their own money, and most of all humiliate innocent children and their families with thuggish slander in public as they enter festival premises!
* They say they are for freedom of speech, yet they are the worst cyber dictatorship the world has ever seen!
* They say that they care for the Eritrean people, yet they work as a tool for the Ethiopian woyane regime that continually commits atrocious crimes against the people of Eritrea and the people of the Horn of Africa!
* Most of all what amazes me is that they repeatedly tried to blackmail the famous singer Kahsay Berhe through endless campaigns even as far as trying to get him stripped off his residency permit in the UK but failed miserably. At the center of all this murky cheap lies wasting the UK tax payers resource was Amanuel Eyasus assenna.com yet on the beginning of his radio program on the website he uses Kahsay Berhe's famous song as an opening for the program. What a clown! This only goes to shows the true hypocritical nature of these agents that do not have any ethical standard.
The demonstration that was unbelievably exaggerated only managed to get 60 sold out souls from London Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester, Glasgow, and most of all there were Tigrayans of Ethiopian origin amongst them. The main focus should not be the innocent youth that are being blackmailed for the purposes of getting residency papers in the UK, but rather the key agents paid by the woyane to do the dirty job. So who are those people perpetrating criminal acts against the Eritrean people?
* Asefaw Ghebrekhidan (London)
* Daniel W/tensaie (London) Woyane Commissioner in UK
* Bereket Kahsai (Sheffield) Woyane Commissioner in UK
* Amanuel Eyassu (London) assenna.com Sponsored by Woyane
* Selam Kidane (London) Sponsored by NED
* Kemal Mohamed Omer (London) Jihadist
* Hassen Ibrahim (London) Jihadist
* Saleh Ali Ahmed (London) Jihadist
* Ibrahim Mohammed Nur (London) Jihadist
* Abdu Abdella (London) Jihadist