Recently I managed to hit 85 on my Ironman hunter. I've had many people ask me just about everything related to the topic; and I felt it was time to post another video about a part of WoW I enjoyed so much! I apologize in advance for my active parrot, and the blizzard that hit today; both of which are audible throughout the video.
Thank you all for your support and encouragement!
So what is The Ironman Challenge?
Get from level 1-85 using the rules below.
1. All gear employed must be White or Grey. Also, no Heirlooms of any sort.
2. No transfer of gear, items or money from any other character (yours or others)
3. No gear enhancement(s), thus no Socket Gems, Enchanting or Reforging. Exceptions exist for class abilities. (example: Rogue poisons)
4. No specializations, talent points, or glyphs. This restriction also applies to talent points for pets.
5. No professions or secondary skills. An exception is made for First Aid.
6. No potions/flasks/elixirs (except those labeled as Quest Items)
7. No food buffs or other external buffs (this includes buffs from items and other players).
8. No grouping or assistance from other characters, even if not grouped.
9. No dungeons/raids. No battlegrounds/arenas.
10. No guilds. An exception is made for Ironman guilds (no perks)
11. No Refer-A- Friend activities. The intention of the challenge is that it be done without assistance.
12. No add-ons that assist in combat (try to challenge yourself and do the most with the least).
13. THE BIG ONE: No deaths. Character death for any reason disqualifies the character.
- All mounts
- All bags/containers
- All quests (including holiday and daily quests)
- You may train and use all your class skills (including your own buffs)
You can access the Ironman ladder at :
Official thread :
My Ironman Character :
Rate, comment, and subscribe!