Dr. Tom O'Bryan stopped by the studio to discuss 5 things you didn't know about gluten.
Here's what you'll learn...
* The connection between recurrent headaches, dead brain tissue, and gluten consumption.
* How skin problems can be the sole manifestation of gluten sensitivity.
* How removing gluten from the diet may be the key to restoring your energy and vitality.
* Why getting off of gluten can be so difficult, and how to find a trained Certified Gluten Practitioner to help you with the transition.
* Why there is a 40-96% increased risk of suicide in children with celiac disease versus non-celiac children.
* How people with celiac disease who consume gluten once a month are six times more likely to die early in life compared to the general population. Wait until you hear how much gluten we're talking about!
* Why kids diagnosed with celiac disease are three times more likely to die early in life with or without a gluten-free diet.