Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Feb 27, 2012
Part 9 A slightly modified version of a standard domination game with Catherine on Pangea map. --- The story: Something unexpected happens immediately after you settle the capital city. The citizens become total pacifists and refuse to build military units or buildings. They also forbid any hostilities within the borders of the capital city. Disagreeing with the local authorities, you build a settler and you send it far away to start a new colony of open minded people who have nothing against military and warmongering. It turns out that your assumptions were right when the capital gets captured by your enemy. Having to live in cruel conditions under a ruthless invader, the citizens of your original capital agree to abandon their pacifism, if you prove your might by capturing the original capital of their invader. The mission for recapturing your original capital and invading the world begins ... --- The special rules for Redemption of the Capital are:
- The game is played on pangea map.
- A player starts with a pacifistic capital city. This means: a player may not build any military units or buildings in the capital city, a player may not have any military units within the borders of the capital city and may not range-attack any units which are within the borders of the capital city.
- Any city of a player which shares a border with a pacifistic city becomes pacifistic.
- If the pacifistic capital city gets captured, a player may recapture it only after he/she captures the original capital of its invader. At that point all pacifistic cities become normal cities.
- A player must achieve domination victory
- Remarks: Scouts are military units. Specialists are not military units.