Cô Mai Phương - 990/990 TOEIC chữa bài thi TOEIC P5 test 1 - bạn nào muốn đăng ký khóa học tại Ngoại ngữ 24h cùng cô Mai Phương liên hệ 0962 60 8831
101. The ------- for the new advertising campaign should be finished by early tomorrow morning at the latest.
(A) Plan (B) planned
(C) plans (D) planners
102. Although the company stressed teamwork and communication, Mr. Park preferred to work by ------- because he didn't like sharing his ideas with others.
(A) his (B) he
(C) himself (D) him
103. Anyone who works in the computer lab should try to be ------- and never leave a computer on when they are the last to leave.
(A) careful (B) care
(C) carefully (D) carefulness
104. Neither reading a book ------- going for a jog seems relaxing when I'm feeling stressed.
(A) or (B) nor
(C) but (D) each
105. The schedule has been arranged to make sure that the renovations are ............complete before the end of June.
(A) nearness (B) near
(C) nearly (D) nearest
106. In spite of all the landscaper's efforts, a few of the trees are still ------- the building, slightly blocking the view of the street.
(A) under (B) in front of
(C) over (D) up
107. In order to ------- the advertising project on time, the staff of PR Plus will have to work overtime on Thursday.
(A) finish (B) finishing
(C) finished (D) be finished
108. Due to the fact that its resources were --------, the company was unable to produce as much steel as it projected for the year.
(A) finite (B) fast
(C) present (D) available
109. JH Entept has just entered into a -------- with Upton Properts to build twelve new apartment complexes in the region.
(A) contracts (B) contract
(C) contractors (D) contracted
110. Due to the recent decline in demand for computers, Henderson Electronics is -------- not producing any more LX laptops.
(A) adversely (B) presently
(C) accurately (D) scarcely
Hẹn các bạn ở video tiếp theo