"FADE Back-Fills are so much fun with Dazzle Rocks; you can make every Fill-In a New Masterpiece!"
"In this video I will be demonstrating for you how to do a Fast "Dazzle Rocks" "PRIZMA" Fade Back-Fill in Under an Hour. I will be teaching you my ALL 10 System. Each Step will be done on all 10 Nails before going onto the next step. Having a system is the Best and Easiest way to increase your speed at least 15 minutes, making Back-Fills your favorite Nail service.
Have a Great Nail Day,
Fast Fade Back-Fill with "Dazzle Rocks" "PRIZMA" in Under an Hour
"Dazzle Rocks" Prizma Blue Sapphire Faded over "Dazzle Rocks" Treasure Chest Prizma
Sanitize Both Hands (Tammy Taylor Spray Sanitize)
Remove Polish (All 10) Nails (Tammy Taylor Peach or Gardenia Acetone Polish Remover)
File surface of acrylic nail and smooth cuticle area flush with natural nail. Use a100 grit Purple Terminator File (All 10) Nails
Etch using a 100 Grit Purple Terminator File followed by a Pterygium stone (All 10) Nails
Dust (All 10) Nails (Plastic Manicure Brush)
Prime (All 10) Nails (Tammy Taylor Non-Lifting Primer)
Drill out Smile Line at the free-edge using a Tammy Taylor Coarse Pointed Pencil Drill Bit (All 10) Nails
Re-prime 1 nail at a time right before applying acrylic, so the primer is wet when the acrylic is applied
Apply Product- Always remember to Use 2 dishes 2 brushes and 2 Towelettes- One for the non-glitter acrylic and One for the Dazzle Rocks Glitter Acrylic
A. Fill-In the Cuticle area on (All 10) Nails with Cover- It Up Fresh Pink Acrylic
NOTE: Switch to a Prizma Dappen Dish used Just for Dazzle Rocks and Glitters (Don't use your regular Liquid Dappen Dish or next time you do nails you will get unwanted glitter in your nails)
B. Apply Dazzle Rocks Prizma Acrylic to the smile line area and Fade it onto the Free-Edge (All 10) Nails
C. Apply Competitive Edge Crystal Clear Acrylic to the stress area and stroke over Free-Edge, this strengthens the nail and seals the Dazzle Rocks (All 10) Nails
Drill (All 10) Nails using a Tammy Taylor Carbide Barrel Drill Bit, SHORTEN the nails, THIN out the tip and CLEAN underneath.
File in 5 steps using Tammy Taylor 100 grit Zebra File (All 10) Nails
Buff with a Tammy Taylor Clean Finish Buffer (All 10) Nails
Client washes hands with a Plastic Manicure Brush and Peach Anti-Bacterial Soft Soak.
Apply Top Gel Plus to (One hand at a time) and cure 40 seconds in an LED or 2 min in a UV
Clean Off Nails with it Clean-it and a Wipe-It (All 10) Nails
Apply Tammy Taylor Conditioning Cuticle Oil (All 10) Nails
Special Tools Needed:
• Tammy Taylor Coarse- Pointed Pencil Carbide Drill Bit
• Tammy Taylor Barrel Carbide Drill Bit
• Tammy Taylor "Competitive Edge" Crystal Clear Nail Powder
• Tammy Taylor "TOP GEL Plus+"
• 2 Tammy Taylor "Custom Brushes" (Use One Brush For Dazzle Rock Acrylic Powder and One Brush For Your Regular or Lighter Color Acrylic Powder)
• 3 Tammy Taylor "Deep Ceramic Dappen Dishes" (One "White Prizma" Dappen Dish For Your Dazzle Rock Acrylic powder /One "Black Nail Liquid Dappen Dish" For Your Regular or Lighter Color Acrylic Powder and One "White Brush Cleaner" Dappen Dish)
• Tammy Taylor "Towelettes" (use 2 TT Towelettes -One For Wiping Your Brush When Applying Dazzle Rock Acrylic Powder and One For Your Regular or Lighter Color Acrylic Powder) -