My simple demo on how to update CFW from M33 to 5.50 GEN-A to 5.50 GEN-B ..................
........ Custom Firmware 5.50GEN-b2: the return of the full compatibility
....... The Custom Firmware 5.50GEN-B had an annoying bug, it made the launch of some homebrew impossible as the kit Despertar.
........ A simple compilation error is now resolved.
- PSP Phat or PSP Slim with 3.52 M33 or higher.
- PSP battery thats at least 78% full
- Download: 5.50 GEN-A | 5.50 GEN-B
- Disable ALL plugins.
- Back up your save files (so that if they get corrupted, you still have backups)
How to install 5.50 GEN-A CFW on your PSP:
* Extract the 5.50 GEN-A files to your computer.
* Copy the PSP folder to your PSPs memory stick. (Yes, just drag the whole folder there)
* Run 5.50 UPDATE from under Game on your PSPs XMB
* After all process is complete, press X. Your PSP will reboot.
The little bonus
Our Custom Firmware 5.50GEN-B can play the game Evangelion: Jo without having to patch the ISO of the game This little bonus is unfortunately still unstable because the protection of Bender / Sony is very well done and deserves a hat off. However, if you want to try it, you must start the game on appyer start when the game requests quickly and enchainer top + round will start the game. Not too trainer in this sequence because the protection is lifted for a few seconds. Note that protection is responsive regularly and if you return to the menu you will be asked to leave the game If it is possible to play, it will be impossible to sna sdoute from a backup. Note that this bonus is a POC (proof of concept) plus a real feature. We will do an article on how the game is protected and why it is difficult to counter.
News of 5.50GEN-B are:
* The bug that prevented disabling the VSH Menu has been resolved.
* The select button can either start the Recovery (Recovery in VSH), the VSH Menu (default) or do nothing at all (for those who use the remote play between PSP and PS3)
* Updated network off M33
* Jo Evangelion The game can be launched.
* Pandorisation options are available in the VSH menu and Recovery
* Option Flash1 Format: adding a check that prevents the Flash1 format if it is in the VSH.
* 3 new functions in the VSH Menu
o Shutdown device (turn off)
o Make Normal Battery (Replace the battery in standard mode)
o Make Pandora Battery (pandodrise battery)
DOWNLOAD 5.50 GEN-A HERE:
DOWNLOAD 5.50 GEN-B HERE:
DOWLOAD GEN-B2 HERE:
• Launch of UMDs to ISOs to CSOs and demos require firmware 5.50 or below Launch UMDs to ISOs to CSOs and demos require firmware 5.50 or below
• Launch of homebrews Launching of homebrews
• Launch of PS1 games (converted with PSP format) Launch of PS1 games (converted to PSP)
• Access to Recovery mode (adjusts the processor speed of the PSP, FLASH access, use plug-ins etc..) Access to a Recovery Mode (you can set the processor speed of the PSP, FLASH access, use plug-ins etc.)..
• Access a VSH Menu Access to a VSH Menu
• The Recovery menu and VSH functions have Pandorisation. The Recovery menu and VSH functions have Pandorisation.
• The Recovery menu and VSH can be used to touch the Recovery menu and VSH can be assigned to the key
• Access to PlayStation Network (network play) and the PlayStation Store is possible. Access to PlayStation Network (network play) and the PlayStation Store is possible.