Special thanks to Shirdi1 (aka ET from Poland) for letting me re-edit and use his Baba Shirdi animation!
"For shirdi saibaba devotees we have baba's wonderful assurance that all we have to do is to say Sai Sai Sai....our previous births bad karma will be washed away and sai will bless us with the rewards of out devotion."
Sai Baba of Shirdi (d. October 15, 1918), also known as Shirdi Sai Baba, was an Indian
guru, yogi and fakir who is regarded by his Hindu and Muslim followers as a saint. Some of his Hindu devotees believe that he was an incarnation of Shiva or Dattatreya, and he was regarded as a satguru and an incarnation of Kabir.
Shri Sai Baba is the essence and embodiment of spiritual enlightenment and religious harmony. He awakened people to the eternal truth. "Sabka Malik Ek" (One God governs all). He wanted to provide each one with two powerful implements to make them stronger and wiser - 'One' being 'Shraddha' (Faith) and other being 'Saburi' (Patience). Through this website, we seek to spread the message of Shri Sainath, and with his blessings bring millions of people closer to the ultimate reality - that is, Shri Sai Baba.
ELEVEN ASSURANCES OF SAI BABA
1. Whoever puts his feet on Shirdi soil, his sufferings would come to an end.
2. The wretched and miserable would rise into plenty of joy and happiness, as soon as they climb the steps of my Mosque.
3. I shall be ever active and vigorous even after leaving this earthly body.
4. My tomb shall bless and speak the needs of my devotees.
5. I shall be active and vigorous even from my tomb.
6. My mortal remains would speak from my tomb.
7. I am Ever living to help and guide all, who come to me, who surrender to me and who seek refuge in me.
8. If you look at me I look at you.
9. If you cast your burden on me, I shall surely bear it.
10. If you seek my advice and help, it shall be given to you at once.
11. There shall be no want in the house of my devotees.
Anyone who has surrendered himself to Sai should not worry about the future.
Complete Set of Chapters of Sai Satcharitra -
This is the first and foremost book based on the life-story of Shri Sai Baba, which was originally composed in Marathi verse form. The writing of the book started in the lifetime of Baba with his blessings.
Many people have got their desired benefits after reading 'Shri Sai Satcharitra' for a week in a parayana form.
As written in Sai Satcharita Chapter III, Sai spoke to his disciple Shama as follows:
"If a man utters my name with love, I shall fulfill all his wishes, increase his devotion. And if he sings earnestly my life and my deeds, him I shall beset in front and back and on all sides. Believe me that if any body sings my leelas and surrenders to me, I will give him infinite joy and ever lasting contentment."
The Sai Satcharitra can be read here:
Chant is an excerpt from devotional and beautiful bhajan of Sai Baba called "Tu Guru Pita Tu Mata, Tu sabhi guno ka daata" (thanks to SaiVishnu1)
And various pictures from Divine artists from around the world!