@novustv - https://twitter.com/#!/novustv
Vancouver Foodster, Richard Wolak, presented on June 27th the second Tasting Plates Vancouver event that showcased 11 restaurants, cafes, bakeries & food trucks in 11 locations all over East Van including Main Street, Fraser Street, Broadway & Kingsway/Fraser area.
The starting point for this tasting adventure was at the rear of Salt Spring Coffee at 4295 Main Street, where you pick up your Tasting Plate card and started walking to all the locations of your interest. Your card was stamped at each of the locations you visited.
It was a great experience! We not only had the opportunity to taste some of the amazing goodies East Van restaurants have to offer, but also met great people and ran into good friends whom we shared this experience.
Check pictures about Tasting Plates Vancouver Summer edition here: http://on.fb.me/N9aBTg
To find out more about Tasting Plates Vancouver or Vancouver Foodster and his events, please go to:
City Lights Showtimes at NovusTV4: Daily @ 12am, 9:30am, 2pm, 7pm (Exc. W) / Sun-Mon-Wed-Fri @ 5:30pm / Tues-Thurs-Sat @ 10pm - Check it out!
Thanks to all the restaurants:
- Salt Spring Coffee Company / 4295 Main Street / Twitter: @SS_Coffee
- Rocky Mountain Flatbread Co / 4186 Main Street / Twitter: @FlatbreadCo
- Trafiq Café & Bakery / 4216 Main Street /Twitter: @TrafiqCafe
- Mobius Coffee & Tea / 4125 Main Street / Twitter: @MobiusCoffeeTea
- Bob Likes Thai Food / 3755 Main Street / Twitter: @boblikethaifood
- ShakTea / 3702 Main Street / Twitter: @ShakteaVan
- mygoodness! gluten & wheat free kitchen / 235 East Broadway / Twitter: @mygoodnessgf
- Triple O's on the Go / Twitter: @TripleOsOntheGo
- Sal y Limon / Unit #5, 701 Kingsway (at Fraser) / Twitter: @Salylimonvan
- Pop Up Pizza / 646 Kingsway / Twitter: @PopUpPizzaCA
- Fray / 3980 Fraser Street / Twitter: @FrayonFraser