♥My COOKBOOK available WORLDWIDE レシピ本もよろしくね♥
How to Order My Cookbook from Amazon Japan:
Dorayaki is Japanese confection. It is a pancake sandwich with Anko (sweet Azuki red bean paste).
In this recipe, I will also show you how to make Dorayaki with nutella and banana. It was amazingly delicious XD
I hope you can try both of them!!!
Number of servings: 4 Dorayaki
100g (3.5oz.) cake flour
1/2 tsp. baking soda (pure sodium bicarbonate)
50g (1.8oz.) granulated sugar
1 tbsp. honey
2 tsp. water
Tsubu-an (sweet Azuki red bean paste with skins)
nutella (chocolate hazelnut spread) and banana slices
1. Beat eggs in a bowl. Add sugar and mix well. Add honey and mix well.
2. Sift cake flour and baking soda in 1. and quickly mix until combined. *do not overmix
3. Then add water and mix until smooth. *do not overmix
4. Cover with a plastic wrap and let it rest in the fridge for 30 minutes.
5. Heat cooking oil in a pan on low, pour 2 tbsp. of the batter onto the pan, and cook until bubbles appear on the surface. Flip with a spatula, and cook until browned on the other side.
6. While it's hot, put it in a closed container (or cover with a plastic wrap) to keep it moist, then continue making the next pancake.
1. Make a sandwich with Tsubu-an filling.
2. Press the edges to close.
*nutella and banana slices are a delicious combination!
Wrap each Dorayaki with a plastic wrap to keep them moist.
Keep the nutella Dorayaki in the fridge. nutella firms up nicely XD
What is Cake Flour?
This video will show you a kawaii (cute) idea of presenting Dorayaki!
Osakana Kuwaeta Doraneko
♥Utensils I use in my videos♥
♥FOLLOW ME HERE♥
♥Visit my Blog to know more about ME♥
♥My Recipe Posts in Japanese♥
♥and of course SUBSCRIBE♥