CLEANING OF BAKING PLATES
Cleaning with light means food product compliance cleaning
http://LaserAge.eu offer a unique cleaning solution for baking plates and other “hot” surfaces used in food production. Metallic baking trays, molds, and conveyors can be cleaned free of oil, grease and deposits quickly and residue-free with our laser technology. Flat and textured baking molds of steel, cast iron or chrome plated metal are well-suited for laser cleaning.
Imagine being able to continuously clean baking surfaces during normal production runs. LaserAge makes this dream come true with specially developed systems for the baking industry. We offer laser cleaning solutions designed to operate consistently inside hot ovens during normal production at temperatures higher than 180 °C.
Moving baking plates and other challenging surfaces can be laser treated on the fly and maintained in a permanently cleaned condition with increased equipment up-time and reduced costs.
- Clean on-line and off-line
- Removes baked-on deposits without harm to baking surfaces
- Uses no media, no dust, no chemicals, no clean-up, no residue - Eliminates use of wire brush cleaning & risk of stray metal wires - Environmentally friendly – no seconday waste
- Low operating cost
- Minimal maintenance
- Cleaning of sugar cone molds
- Cleaning of waffle molds
- Cleaning of product handling components & conveying systems
- Other challenging baking & food processing applications - For a full list of applications see - http://laserage.ie/Laser_Cleaning_App...
Limitation - residues of meat, chocolate as well as powder and inhomogeneous (thick) materials.
LaserAge was established as a supplier of bespoke laser systems and laser accessories to manufacturing industry. We hope to educate our subscribers on the latest in laser cleaning, laser welding (for weld repair and additive manufacture), marking and engraving technology.
Be sure to subscribe to our channel, www.LaserAge.TV
Visit our website at http://LaserAge.eu
We are a premier supplier to many industries including: aerospace, semiconductor, medical device companies, dental laboratories, tool & die, mold repair, jewelry retailers and manufacturers, consumer products and many more. LaserAge is a valuable resource to test and verify a laser's fitness for purpose for many laser opportunities. Please be sure to contact us with any questions you may have on how laser technology is changing the way people do business.