Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Oct 23, 2015
Every person has his own understanding for travel – some people do it to learn more about other cultures, enjoy the nature or, in our case, experience an adrenaline rush by visiting dangerous places.
Our world is filled with unexpected travel destinations, which sometimes look downright extreme for an ordinary person. Taking into consideration the fact that all these places are being visited by thousands by the adrenaline craving tourists, this type of travel is on the verge of becoming mainstream.
We have picked a top list of 10 unusually popular places for travel but it should be noted that only people, who consider themselves active and enjoy thrilling experiences, should book such an extreme vacation.
Here are our top picks:
- Guinness World Record holding EdgeWalk attraction on the CN Tower in Canada;
- El Caminito Del Rey in Spain; - small Russian town of Oymyakon - the coldest inhabited place on planet Earth;
- Kjeragbolten boulder in Rogaland, Norway;
- Fisher Towers, Moab, Utah;
- Victoria Falls, on Zambia's border with Zimbabwe;