Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on May 12, 2015
Have you ever met someone who touched you so deeply your soul shifted? For me and the millions who’ve been touched by the gentle giant known as Dr. Michael Pritchard, you know and you feel what I’m talking about.
Many folks know him as an actor, comedian, PBS host, life saver and humanitarian who along with his best friend, the late Robin Williams, spent many hours using his power of comedy to heal sick kids, bandage wounded spirits and hold hands with the dying as they crossed over to the other side through hospice. I gave him the name "Comedi-tarian."
He left the glitz and glamour of Hollywood to heal hearts and wounded spirits. “Pritch” traveled near and far to motivate, facilitate and elevate the hearts and minds of many. Authenticity, kindness, friendship and anti-bullying were just some of the life lessons Pritch preached. I know him as my mentor of life ... my spiritual teacher – preacher. Get ready to be inspired, entertained and uplifted. Even Robin Williams spirit made his way through this video - you'll have to watch and be amazed!
Here are a few other ideas:
1. I don’t know how to repay him for his support and love but to use my power of connecting with people and storytelling to say, “I love you back and thank you for being you.” I called my editor and good friend Barbara Ocampo, videographer of my recent “Tea with Toan” segment, a conversation of the heart and soul with Pritch from his backyard. I asked her to meet with me ASAP to finalize this video as a gift to him and you. Get a tissue ready, gather your friends and family and let’s share his love by listening to his wisdom.
2. Share this blog/video with loved ones and in the blog’s comments section, share how meeting Pritch changed you and/or your fave Pritch moment.
3. In the spirit of Pritch’s teachings, do a kind thing for someone and let us know about it using #PayItForwardPritchard and #GoInspireGo – we’ll share on our social media channels.
4. Laugh at a challenge you're going through.
5. Make someone laugh today.
And don’t forget, be mindful and kindful. ABOUT TEA WITH TOAN
::A moment to reflect and be present::
In the spirit of GIG's mission to create a global platform to share inspirational stories and experiences, Toan Lam, founder of GoInspireGo.com, video chats with people with diverse experiences over a cup of tea. While sipping tea, guests share how they're "using their personal power to help others." These uplifting and energizing short video-vignette podcasts are shared online with Go Inspire Go, the Huffington Post and Deepak Chopra's Intent.com.
One of the biggest gifts the Go Inspire Go journey has given Toan is countless hours of meaningful conversations with people around the world. He wanted to pass this powerful gift along to share the inspiration.
Why tea? Toan and his team love all kinds of tea. They believe tea warms you from the inside out like a good conversation. We hope that you walk away inspired to take action. How can YOU use your power/gifts/talents to help others?
If you or someone you know wants to be considered for an interview, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org