In this Vote Chat we talk to Grant about:
• Asset sales
• Communication between Labour and the public
• Economic policy
• International shift away from capitalism
• Occupy Wall Street protests
• Sustainable energy and transport
• Which MP would you like to be trapped in a lift with?
• Best and worst thing this Government has done
• Rating Labour and National on law and order
• Helen Clark
• Election predictions
• A Mana-Labour coalition
Vote Chat is a series of public interviews of politicians bought to you by the University of Otago Politics Department. In this chat Grant Robertson is interviewed by Dr Bryce Edwards in front of a public audience.
The idea is to foster a different type of political environment whereby the audience doesn't just get the usual well-rehearsed campaigning speech from a politician.
Audience participation is encouraged and you can ask your questions either on the spot in the flesh, or by tweeting @OtagoPolitics or the hashtag #OUVoteChat2011.
Footage courtesy of University of Otago Media Production.