Legitimate work from home jobs aren't easy to find these days. A wave of "fly-by-night" companies have set up websites offering easy money and offers that are frankly too good to be true. Here's what to look out for:
- Length of time in business; if a company has only been operating a year or less, be very wary.
- Middle man companies; if you find a company that only promises to link you up with other companies that need help but still asks for money...whoa! Back away slowly and then run for the hills!
- Lack of success stories; if a company is really helping people find work, they'll have at least a few success stories and they'll sound real, not hyped up or overly salesy.
So what are the qualities of legitimate work at home jobs? How about we look at Bring the Fresh as an example:
- Success stories out the wazoo; they have thousands of success stories given by people earning everywhere from a few hundred a month to a few million a year!
- Endorsed by leading experts in their field; BtF has the only recommendation given by WarrenBuffet.com!
- Chance to try it out before committing; Bring the Fresh offers a $7 for 7 days trial, so you can test it out and see if it's for you before you commit yourself.
- An owner that's also a customer; Kelly Felix (the owner) has used these exact same techniques to re-make his fortune online.
- The ability to help people, regardless of talents, skills, disabilites, or circumstances; BtF has success stories covering all walks of life - people who were destitute and at the end of their rope, people who lost their jobs, and people who just wanted something different.
Let's be honest...finding legit work from home jobs is NOT easy; but even in this sea of possibilities it is possible to find a whale of a catch, and this is it.