Answers to some of your questions:
- Personally for me it didn't really hurt I would say it was as 2 out of 5 (5 being the more painful)
- I was 17 when I got it done (I'm now 23)
- I believe the piercing was a size 14G
- No my parents didn't know I got the piercing and even to today they still don't know, hehe
- The piercing healed just after a week or so of getting it
- I took the piercing out about a year after as I felt it didn't suit me anymore, it was more of a phase thing lol
- It wasn't numbed
- The guy asked me if I was okay with him doing it free hand as my nose was too small for the clamps, I trusted him as his been piercing over 25 years.
- I flipped my septum piercing up about an hour after I got it pierced to hide it away from my parents, it healed all okay flipped up.
- The piercing never got smelly for me as I washed it 2 times a day.
What I recommend:
- Flip the piercing up when your asleep so you don't catch it up on anything.
- Move the piercing around every 2 hours for the first week so when your nose is healing it won't heal hard about the piercing ring.
- Don't play around with it too much in the first 2 weeks, so it will slow the healing progress down.
- Wash with warm salt water on a cotton bud about 3 times a day till healed then cut it down to once in the morning... and once in the evening if you want.
If you have any questions I didn't ask feel free to tweet me at @CharltomWintale
Please subscribe it's free! and I still post videos every week :)
Vlogging channel: http://www.youtube.com/charltomwintal...
Business email: firstname.lastname@example.org