How to use Bupa overseas visitors health insurance in Australia





The interactive transcript could not be loaded.



Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Mar 26, 2013

If you are coming to Australia for work, study or leisure, the last thing you want to worry about is what happens if you, or one of your family, gets sick or has an accident.

The healthcare system in Australia is regarded as one of the best, but the cost of treatment can be expensive. As an international visitor or student, you may not be eligible for cover with Medicare, Australia's public healthcare system.

And for certain visa sub classes, such as student and 457 long stay working, it is a condition for you to maintain adequate health insurance while you're in Australia.

In fact, you may need to arrange your cover before your visa will be granted. That's why Bupa offers a range of overseas visitors health covers designed especially to suit the needs of working and non-working visitors and students.

So whatever your health cover needs in Australia, Bupa's friendly team of specialists can help you find a cover that suits, so you can rest easy knowing your health is in good hands.

Call 134 135 (from within Australia) or +61 3 9487 6400 (from outside of Australia)
Email overseasvisitor@bupa.com.au

You can visit us on Facebook http://www.Facebook.com/BupaAustralia
and Twitter at http://www.Twitter.com/BupaAustralia


to add this to Watch Later

Add to

Loading playlists...