Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Oct 28, 2013
Gail Levin, distinguished professor of art history at Baruch College and the Graduate Center, CUNY, is the curator of the Theresa Bernstein retrospective held between two galleries: The James Gallery at the Graduate Center and the Sidney Mishkin Gallery at Baruch College. She has written a number of books, including biographies of Lee Krasner, Judy Chicago, and Edward Hopper. The current project is the first scholarly effort to situate Theresa Bernstein in art history.
Select works from the two exhibitions will travel to the following venues over the coming year:
1. The Sidney Mishkin Gallery, Baruch College, New York, NY: November 7 -- January 18, and the James Gallery, The Graduate Center, New York, NY: November 12 -- January 18
2. Phillips Museum of Art, Franklin & Marshall College, Lancaster, PA: February 7 -- April 12
3. Endicott College Museum, Beverly, Massachusetts: May 2 -- July 13
4. Woodmere Museum, Philadelphia, PA: July 26 -- October 26
5. Boca Museum of Art, Boca Raton, FL: November 11 -- January 11