Overstaying, Voluntary Departure, & Marriage to US Citizen





The interactive transcript could not be loaded.



Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Uploaded on Jun 30, 2008

http://www.4immigration.com ::: Top US & New York Immigration Lawyer/Attorney Brad Bernstein gives free advice to callers at Immigration Link Show on Linkup Radio 93.5 FM.

In this episode, Brad Bernstein receives a call from Hungary. The caller had previously overstayed on a B-2 visa and voluntarily departed the United States and later met an American citizen, who he is planning to marry. Does he have a chance to enter the US before his 10 year bar expires? Watch this video to the end to hear the answer of the immigration lawyer.

Immigration Link Radio Show is aired Monday through Friday, 12:00pm-12:30pm EST, on 93.5 FM in New York City and parts of New Jersey. You too can ask a free immigration question from Spar & Bernstein's attorneys by calling 1-718-324-5465 during the hours of the show.

To schedule a consultation with The Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein, please call 1-800-LAW-LINK or 1-800-529-5465 (within USA) or 1-212-227-3636 (outside of USA).

For more information, please visit Spar & Bernstein's website at http://www.4immigration.com

Also visit our cool blog, Spar & Bernstein's Law Link: http://sblawlink.com


When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next.

Up next

to add this to Watch Later

Add to

Loading playlists...