Loading...

Cape Licker's elite clue hunting 35 elites 100mill+ rewards

151,276 views

Loading...

Loading...

Loading...

Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Uploaded on Dec 18, 2010

heres a video i done of me hunting for elites :)
o ya they not easy to get and once you get one..its like a 30% chance in gettin a "good" TT item ..and like 69% is the teleports,sweets and biscuits) :P and 1% for a 3rd age l0l

i like how rare they are...would like to thumb up jagex for great work on this ;)

--Music Disclaimer--
The music used in this video is owned by it's respective parties and should not be taken as a violation of the TOS. All songs used are credited in the description of the video. Please BUY the music if you liked it, it can be purchased from iTunes or your nearby record store


Runescape is a registered trademark of Jagex LTD. My Runescape videos are made for "onnlly" entertainment only. If you wish to play runescape then bloody visit [link]

Comments are disabled for this video.
When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next.

Up next


to add this to Watch Later

Add to

Loading playlists...