Upload

Loading...

DPRK TV anchor reads announcement of the country's 1st H-bomb test on Jan. 6, 2016

3,611

Loading...

Loading...

Loading...

Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Jan 5, 2016

The Democratic People's Republic of Korea ( #‎DPRK ) announced Wednesday that it has successfully carried out its first hydrogen bomb test on January 6, 2016. It is also the country's 4th nuclear test.

The "total success" of the test, which took place at 10:00 a.m. Pyongyang time (0130 GMT), has turned the DPRK into a real nuclear-armed country with hydrogen bombs, said the DPRK's official media.

Earlier in the day, the China Earthquake Network Center said a 4.9-magnitude earthquake jolted the DPRK at 0130 GMT at a depth of 0 km.

Meanwhile, the U.S. Geological Survey also reported that an earthquake was detected in the DPRK at 0130 GMT with a magnitude of 5.1 and at a depth of 10 km.

China has always pushed for the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula, maintaining that all relevant parties should refrain from unilateral moves detrimental to regional peace and stability.

Loading...

When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next.

Up next


to add this to Watch Later

Add to

Loading playlists...