Learn how to Send or Receive a Text or Picture Message with the Nokia Lumia 900.
Thank you for using the AT&T Business YouTube channel. We hope that this has helped you resolve your issue, and we appreciate any feedback on the video's content or helpfulness. Please send us a direct message or leave a comment on the video.
This tutorial is for use with Windows Mobile 8.0 devices.
For other social media support options please visit:
AT&T YouTube Channel: http://go-att.us/YTBizYouTube
AT&T "How To" on YouTube: http://go-att.us/YTHowToPlylist
AT&T "How To" for Online Account Management on YouTube: http://go-att.us/YTOLAMPlaylist
Device Specific Tutorials: http://www.wireless.att.com/businesss...
Wireless Technical Chat: http://go-att.us/YTChat
Send or Receive a Text or Picture Message with the Nokia Lumia
Welcome to AT&T "How To" videos.
Today, we will show you how to send or receive a text or picture message with the Nokia Lumia.
Please Note: Windows Phone only supports image attachments in multimedia messages.
To send a text or picture message, tap messaging from the Home Screen.
Tap the plus "+" sign to create a new message.
Now enter the desired message contents:
• In the To field: enter the recipient's phone number or saved contact name, or tap the address book icon to browse for saved contacts.
Please Note: If sending a message to an international number, enter "011" or enter a plus sign "+" followed by the correct contact country code and number. Example: "011441234567" or "+441234567".
• In the Body field: enter the desired text.
• Please Note: You can tap the microphone key to speak your message.
• To add an attachment, tap the paperclip icon and then select the desired attachment to send.
Then tap the send icon to send your message.
The sent message will be displayed.
To return to the messages screen tap the back arrow, or tap the Windows® key to return to the start screen.
To view New messages, a notification will be displayed at the top of the screen. Tap the notification to view the message.
Please Note: You can also tap Messaging and then tap the desired message string.
The received message will be displayed on the left side of the screen, and the following options will be available:
• Tap an attachment to view or save it.
• Then tap and hold a message to delete, forward, or copy it.
• Next, tap the More icon and select Delete Thread to delete all messages on this page.
• Enter a new message, and then tap the send icon to reply.
If further assistance is needed feel free to contact our online Business Support Team at www.att.com/biz. If accessing the site for the first time you will need to enter your device model and click "Go".
Thank you for choosing AT&T.
© 2012 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other AT&T marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies.