Adeline Pastor is Principal Dancer at the Aalto Ballett Theater Essen (Germany).
Visit her Website:
Visit her Facebook Page:
Became a Fan:
was born in Nice, France, where she started to dance from 8 years old and where she received her initial ballet training with Claudette Douillon. From 1990-1996, She won several 1st price, Special price and GRAND PRIX in different competition in France and Swiss (Prix Carpeaux ,Petrus d´or, Prix de la ville de Biarritz, Prix d´exellence ,ect..")
She was notice by the Cuban "Dance inspector and Choregrapher" Pedro Consuegra who send her in 1996 at the National Ballet school of Alicia Alonso. She subsequently studied at the National Ballet School of Cuba. In 1997 Adeline received the "TECHNICAL and ARTISTICAL, REVELATION price" in the International Ballet Competition in Cuba.
In 1998, she won the silver medal at the renowned international ballet competition in Varna, Bulgaria, 1st Price and GRAND PRIX in the International Ballet competition of La Havane (Cuba) and she obtained the Diploma of the end of study in the National Ballet school of Alica Alonso , with Special Distinction (1st of her class and congratulations of the good work ).
In the same year, she became a member of the National Ballet of Cuba under the direction of Alicia Alonso.
She then danced with several other companies, including the Ballet de Victor Ullate in Spain, and In 2000-2008 at the State Theatre in Wiesbaden, Adeline was hired as Soloist, where she danced solo roles like Kitri in "Don Quixote", Edith Piaf in "La Vie en Rose" and "The Nutcracker", amoung others.
Since the start of 2008/09, Adeline has been engaged as a PRINCIPAL DANCER with the Aalto Ballet Theatre Essen, where her roles have included Swanilda in "Coppélia",Effie (La Sylphide), Carmen (Carmen/Bolero)... and where she has performed as a dancer, singer and actress in "La Vie en Rose" and "Homage to Queen".
Among the guest appearances of the internationally acclaimed dancer included performances in Italy, Russia, Spain, Ukraine, South America, and the USA.
In August 2010, she received during the Labat Danza Festival in the Italian Loano the "Grand Prix Guiliana Penzi".
- "GRAND PRIX" Guiliana Penzi al TALENTO 2010 during the Ballet Festival of Loano (Italy)
- SILVER MEDAL in VARNA competition (Bulgaria) juniors category (07.1998)
- 1st Price and GRAND PRIX in the International competition of La Havana
- 1st of her class and Diploma of the end of study in the National Ballet school of Cuba of Alica ALONSO (06.1998)
- REVELATION price-TECHNICAL and ARTISTICAL Price in the International competition of La Havana (Cuba) (04.1997)
- 1st Price in the International competition of La Havana (Cuba) (04.1997)
- 1st Price in the national competition of „La Scène Francaise" (Paris, France) (03/1996)
- 1st Price in the national competition of Touraine (France) (05/1996)
- Gold Medal in the International competition of Grasse (France) (10/1995)
- Grand Prix Internationnal „CARPEAUX de la ville de Valenciennes" in the International competition of Valenciennes (France) (05/1995)
- 1st Price unanimously and Excellence Award during the Final National of
„ la Confédération nationale de Danse" (Marignane, France) (05/1995)
- 1st Price in the International competition of Bayonne (France)(11/1994)
- Gold Medal and Special Price of the Jury in the International competition of Grasse (France) (10/1994)
- Gold Medal in the International competition of Montpellier (France) (04/1994)
- Gold Medal and GRAND PRIX in the International competition of Biarritz
- The "Pétrus d'or" during the Departmental awards of the French Federation
of Dance in Menton (France) (03/1994)
- 1st Price unanimously in the International competition of Valenciennes (France)(03/1994)
- 1st Price in the International competition of Bayonne (France) (11/1994)
...... Amoung Others .....