1. Speak to Traven. He will tell you to go get some information from Count Hassildor of Skingrad. 2. Upon arriving at Castle Skingrad, speak to Hal-Liurz who will bring the Count to you after some time. 3. After speaking to Count Hassildor and learning of his problem, decide on a course of action:
- Kill the Vampires and get rid of the Hunters 1. Go to Bloodcrust Cavern and kill all the vampires. Grab some vampire dust from at least one corpse. 2. Talk to Eridor. Show him the dust, which will convince him and his hunters to leave.
- Help the Hunters kill the Vampires 1. Find Eridor and tell him the vampires are at Bloodcrust Cavern. 2. Wait for the hunters to go to Bloodcrust, and help them kill the vampires. 3. Once all the vampires are dead, talk to Eridor. If he is dead, your only option at this point is to kill all the remaining hunters (if any).
- Kill the Vampires and the Hunters 1. Go to Bloodcrust Cavern and kill all the vampires. 2. Use the compass to find and kill the Vampire Hunters.
- Have the Vampires kill the Hunters 1. Talk to Eridor and tell him that there are vampires in Bloodcrust Cavern. 2. Enter Bloodcrust Cavern after your journal says they have been killed. 3. Kill any remaining vampires.
4. Talk to Hassildor to get his information. 5. Return to Traven to give him the information.