Join us for episode 5 of Discover Performance Weekly discussing enterprise security and the war with cybercriminals. HP Software evangelist and VP of Strategic Marketing, Paul Muller, sits down with industry expert, Gary McGraw ( ) and Jacob West, CTO for HP Enterprise Security Products.
The group discusses the Discover Performance article, Staying ahead of the cyber criminals found at http://h30458.www3.hp.com/us/us/disco....
In this episode, you will hear the group discuss topics like:
• The adversary as a profit center (1:00)
• The war for security talent (4:30)
• CISO in the boardroom (5:40)
• Threat Central for security intelligence and collaboration (7:40)
• HP Security Research activities (crowd-sourced intelligence) (9:25)
• Interview with Gary McGraw (12:30)
- Time for security professionals to declare defeat?
- How to build security in
- What are the top software security activities?
- How important is security intelligence sharing?
This week's tips of the week covered:
- Pwn2Own Contest: http://www.pwn2own.com/ (23:00)
- Book: The Cockoos Egg (http://books.google.com/books/about/C...) (24:40)
For more videos, find us at http://www.hp.com/go/backstage.
To receive the Discover Performance eZine directly to your email, please subscribe here: http://hpsw.co/Xa53LtD