Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Oct 8, 2012
Remains of the Paulson Mine near Gunflint Lake, MN. Work began in the area in 1888 and shafts were in 1892 by the Gunflint Lake Iron Company. It closed in 1893 after only one carload of iron was shipped.