Just a selection of things I keep because they make me happy.
Please give love to the haters.
Except there are only 50 things because I miscounted. Shut up.
My blog. I update all the time:
The music is by The Polish Ambassador - Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 (also he sent me an email saying it was all sweet hey!)
Check out his music and buy. As you can hear it is amazing. The song used is called 'Bonus Stage' from the album 'The Phantasmal Farm':
The Polish Ambassador's YouTube:
The idea for making it all backwards came from Nick (mongoos150):
but I'm pretty sure he got the idea from YouthStreet News (this is unverified):
and we got the idea off Meghan (Strawburry17):
Don't you just love the internet? I do. The ideas, they fly and get stolen. I guess this is a real collaboration.
Also you can't see what some of the items are, so here is a list for you:
1. Academic achievement medals
2. Pokemon LeafGreen
3. The 13-and-a-half Lives of Captain Bluebear - my favourite book of all time
4. Textbook: "Communication and New Media"
5. Dangle-foot Sheep (closest thing to a fish)
6. Soapstone Twitter-bird courtesy of killert00thbrush
7. Cheers to 60 Years glass (closest thing to '18')
8. Cigar in plastic
9. Commemorative Samoa plank-thing
10. Kissing giraffes statue
11. Picture of my sister and I (when I was 10-or-so)
12. Knitted Black Duck
13. Prefect badge
14. Ty plush squirrel (with tag - mint condition)
15. Erotic whip
16. Google AdSense mail-thingy
17. Mackenzie bear
18. "Jesus is coming, look busy" shirt courtesy of JohnofJordan
19. Letter from Ralph
20. Mobile phone
21. Wrist-band with a green bead (green means go!)
22. Red glowstick courtesy of my brother and the Royal Australian Navy
23. Denim beanbag
24. Green Converse Allstar
25. Blue Converse Allstar
26. Black Converse Allstar (signed by Andy Hunter!)
27. Red Converse Allstar
28. Clone Wig courtesy of I stole it with permission
29. A book all about Gnomes
30. David Crowder*Band CD
31. Skins season 1 soundtrack
32. Mute Math's self-titled debut album (special edition)
33. JMag's Little Red Bar Book
34. The final shooting script for Napoleon Dynamite ($4.99 at Dymocks)
35. Public Speaking award (best mooter and/or debater of my college in 2005)
36. A pew Bible
37. Mere Christianity by C.S Lewis (mindblowing!)
38. An old edition of JMag
39. My "Happy Birthday" ball
40. Tennis racket
41. Graduation... thing.
42. Beer bong (dusty!)
43. Unused Warhammer 40k rulebook (it got too expensive. OMG)
44. African bowl
45. Samoan fan
46. Plastic Lei
47. Plastic hard-hat (Signed with "This is worth $50" written on the inside - I don't know why!)
48. Harry Potter and the PHILOSOPHER'S STONE.
49. Beaded little fish that lives on my ceiling
50. AusOne 2008 sticker
51. I already told you there's no 51. But there were three medals at the start, so deal with it.