Our LYS is a retail studio for artisans to display, exhibit and sell their fiber arts designs. We are also the home of the Denver Crochet Guild.
Bags By CAB serves two purposes:
1. We began our company as a home based business operated by Mom's who are either stay at home moms, or work part time outside of the home so that we can be with our kids. The owner and founder of Bags By CAB believes that the most important job on the planet is raising our children, as they are our future! Cassandra Allen - Brown is the CEO of Bags, and offers Moms the opportunity to work part time from their home virtually any where in the United States, also volunteering at our Community Yarn Shoppe. We teach administrative skills, and also offer crocheting and knitting opportunities. We have the luxury of working our schedules around taking and picking up our kids from school, football practice, piano lessons, ballet, and parent teacher conferences. What a joy!
2. Our Community Yarn Shoppe (expanding to a new location), is an extension of the highly successful Annual Yarn Event, held in May of each year. The Event brings together women and children of all ages to knit and crochet! Guests come from as far south as Colorado Springs, CO., and as far north as Cheyenne, WY! You may review a selection of testimonials on http://bagsbycab.blogspot.com
3. We repair your loved sweaters, and fiber wear designs. We also finish your uncompleted yarn projects, so bring us all those unfinished afghans! 1777 Larimer St #102 Denver, CO 80202
* Community knit and crochet and pattern reading classes for students and adults.
* A retail space for local artisans to exhibit and/or display and sell their designs. Artisans keep 100% of their sales.
* Marketing services of website design, and professional desk top publishing tools to launch your home based business into the public forefront. Awesome!
To us, every customer counts! It is our pleasure to serve you.