WATCH IN HD ;) Please rate, comment and subscribe! :)
So this is my entry for round 1 of xHeartxFreakx's contest, A Character Who Owns Your Heart, where we had to make a character study video with an instrumental song and lots of voiceovers.
I gotta say this is one of the hardest videos I've ever made - fitting 9 seasons of Nathan in under 4 minutes was insane. Which is why seasons 6, 7 and 8 are a little rushed, I was running out of time in the song.
There is so much more Nathan stuff I would like to have included, and there are some parts of it I don't really like, but overall I'm semi-happy with it...
I hope you all like it! :)
Here are all the voiceovers used:
- "It's the oldest story in the world. One day you're seventeen and planning for someday. Then quietly, without you ever really noticing, someday is today, and then someday is yesterday... and this is your life"
- "I mean it, we're done"
- "Who's that girl he's always hanging out with?"
- "This is for you.... don't say I never gave you anything"
- "I'm petitioning for emancipation from you and dad"
- "We got married last night"
- "If you wanna go, you should go. If you do, we're done"
- "You're just like Dan"
- "I'm going to Duke!"
- "I'm pregnant"
- "I'm having money problems Dad... I need your help"
- "You're not an investment I'm interested in"
- "They're saying that you killed Uncle Keith, dad", "Tell me they're wrong, please", "I can't do that", "My son will never know you, you stay away from my family and you stay away from me!"
- "I used to be Nathan Scott and I was great... and now I'm nothing, and I have nothing!"
- "You have a beautiful son who is here... I am here!"
- "I'm a point-guard for the Charlotte Bobcats"
- "You're in the NBA?"
- "I'm in the NBA"
- "I'm pregnant"
- "This is my daughter, Lydia"
- "Nathan's missing"
- "Dad? Dad, hey!"
- "And this is your life"
NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED.
For Entertainment Purposes, only.
I own nothing except the editing of the video itself.
I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CLIPS OR THE SONG.
ALL RIGHTS TO THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS.