1) Is it safe for relaxed hair or any hair type? Yes, I am relaxed. I have done this so MANY times! its's safe, at least for my hair it is!
2) Do I need honey? No
3) Do I need baking soda? No, you don't NEED it. It's only used to "thicken" up the mixture but, It's def easier for "me" to apply it this way.
3) If I don't need honey then why use it? Yes you really don't NEED it. That is, the hair will still lighten without it. HOWEVER, it helps lighten it up a bit more & adds a bit of moisture back into the hair.
4) Do I need peroxide? YES! This is what actually lightens the hair!
5) Where can I buy the hydrogen Peroxide? Walmart, Target, walgreens etc...
6) Is this permanent or semi-permanent / wash out? Permanent...until your hair grows out ofcourse!
7) I just dyed my hair, Can I still use this mixture and Will it work? it depends on the dye you used. To be sure, do a "test strand"
8) My hair is so & so color. After this application, what color will my hair be? Do a "test strand" That is, make a lil mixture to apply to a bitty section of your hair.
9) How long should I leave it on? 20-30min
10) Why does my hair feel dry afterwards? ***BE SURE TO DEEP CONDITION WITH A "MOISTURIZING CONDITIONER" AFTERWARDS!!!!***
Hope this helps. Any other questions post below =)