Fishscale make-up tutorial for brown eyes and brown hair. Watch how make-up artist Stefanie Huntjens creates a fish scale pattern on her face, and models in this photoshoot as well. We made this video right after our previous video. It was a long day, but we hope you will enjoy it!
For the complete list of products we used, scroll down.
Comments, or any questions you may have, are always appreciated!
Read my blog about this photoshoot here: http://photoandgrime.com/fish-scale-m...
Make-up Artist: Stefanie Huntjens
Photography & Film: Pieke Roelofs Fotografie
The video is © Photoandgrime.com by Pieke Roelofs.
The music (Songtitle: Senkshuari) used in this video is not created by us, but is made by DIMLICHT, who gave us exclusive right to use his work comercially. His website: http://www.soundcloud.com/DIMLICHT
Website PhotoandGrime: http://www.photoandgrime.com
Pieke Roelofs on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/PiekeRoelofs
Website Pieke Roelofs: http://www.piekeroelofs.nl
Products used in this photoshoot:
- Hema Make-up Primer
- Lanèche Light Foundation
- Maybelline Foundation Sand 030
- Make-up Studio Light concealer
- Mila d'Opix translucent powder
- Lacura Eye Pencil (Black)
- Manly 88 make-up Palette (Shimmering white)
- Mac New Fixation pigment
- Mac Emerald Dusk pigment
- Bransus Eyebrow Powder (Dark Brown)
- MAC Semi Precious Pearl Mineralize Skinfinish
- Pro Art Baked & Brilliant palette (Silver)
- Maybelline Mascara (Colossal)
- Max fake eyelashes
- Wello Pro New Wave hairspray
- Tub Gurnard fish