This salmon dish is guaranteed to be a crowd pleaser -- tons of flavor, gorgeous presentation, and WAY easier than you think! SUBSCRIBE to LEAFtv for more recipes!
This video was made in collaboration with the wonderfully talented LA-based chef, caterer and party planner, Annie Campbell - visit her blog at: http://www.apresfete.blogspot.com.
- Raw salmon
- Small bunch of dil, chopped
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1-2 tsp flowering thyme, chopped
- 2-3 tbsp butter
- Ziploc bag
1. Salt and pepper raw salmon
2. Add pieces of salmon to a Ziploc bag
3. Add butter, herbs, zest, and juice of lemon to bag
4. Massage it all together
5. Heat water to 150 degrees
6. Simmer in bag for 12 minutes, make sure salmon stays submerged!
7. Remove bag from water
8. Plate, drizzle sauce, top with dill
LEAF -- Living Eating and Fashion
*A fresh, easy to consume, how-to concept covering all things... living, eating and fashion.
Subscribe to LEAF on YouTube at: http://bit.ly/13IZWrU
Find our MUSIC here: http://bit.ly/15x2KVD
Follow us on TWITTER: http://bit.ly/YgdO57
Like us on FACEBOOK: http://on.fb.me/ZkdiXW
Follow our PINTEREST: http://bit.ly/WOsJE1
Follow us on INSTAGRAM: http://bit.ly/Z4iq0A
Follow us on GOOGLE+: http://bit.ly/WxWIW0
Check out Geri Hirsch's blog: http://becauseimaddicted.net
Go check out http://www.LEAF.TV for special events!
*Full website experience coming soon!