Still 5 out of 5 Stars! Thumbs Up if you like!
If I was of Help, Buy me a drink or cup of coffee even it is a $1 dollar, That is just fine : ). As much as I would like to answer everybody's question, I am a starving college student with two jobs. A little incentive will help me! Anything is appreciated!
CONFIRMED Samsung phones that this works on...
I am not responsible for any damage, void of warranty or ANYTHING. Proceed at your own risk. All you need is your confirmed model Samsung phone, the Desired SIM card and this Video Tutorial! Just watch and see!
How to Unlock Code & Instructions FOR SAMSUNG E335 - E635 - X495 - X497 - T429
1. With the power on the phone off, place an unaccepted SIM card into your phone; i.e., a SIM card from a network other than the one that locked to your phone.
2. Turn the power on. The phone will display WRONG CARD.
3. Type *2767*3855# and wait a few seconds for the phone to reboot. The phone should display a welcome screen when it powers back on.
Note: If your phone is still displaying WRONG CARD after 30 seconds, GENTLY tap the power button to get it to reboot. DO NOT PRESS THE POWER BUTTON TOO HARD; JUST PRESS LIGHTLY ENOUGH TO START THE REBOOT PROCESS!!
4. At the welcome screen enter: *7465625*638*00000000*
Note: You should get a message stating the phone has been personalized and the welcome screen should appear again. This step resets your NCK (SIM pin number) to 00000000 (eight zeros).
5... At this welcome screen enter: #7465625*638*00000000#
Note: You should get a message stating that the network lock is deactivated.
6. You can check the lock status by entering the following: *#7465625#
Note: You should get a message stating that all locks are inactive.
7. Youre done! Youre phone is now permanently unlocked!
Please note: On some models, the phone will ask for SIM pin number when you switch out the SIM card to another one. Just type 00000000 (eight zeros) to continue and that will take care of it
Now Your phone is PERMANENTLY unlocked (Meaning you can now use on any carrier that is on the same form of Network.)
For the U.S.
GSM Network- T-Mobile, AT&T, SimpleMobile (T-mobile)
CDMA Network- Sprint, Verizon, MetroPCS
If I was of Help, Buy me a drink or cup of coffee even if it is a $1 dollar. Anything is appreciated! : )