Gnome 1 - 0:10
Gnome 2 - 0:34
Gnome 3 - 1:00
Gnome 4 - 1:54
Find all four Gnomes with Game Front's full text guide -
This is a video guide going over how to find the 4 Gnomad Gnomes in Darksiders 2. Finding all four of these deviously hidden collectibles will net players the Gnomad Scythes, which is a powerful and unique weapon capable of inflicting random status effect each hit.
Reward: If you find all four Gnomes, you'll be rewarded with the GnoMAD Scythes.
Gnome #1: 0:10
• Area: City of the Dead -- Fourth Floor Instructions:
• At the northwest balcony, look for a hidden passage. You'll find it behind a turning ledge that you can grab onto.
• Open the door with the switch first, then turn around and jump onto the post, then jump to the wall and wall run left. Return to the hand holds, and use Death's split soul to get off the nearby pressure plate, exposing a secret room.
Gnome #2: 0:34
• Area: Ivory Citadel -- Second Floor
• After purifying the pool on top of the westernmost tower, return to the northern passage that was previously covered in ooze on the second floor.
• To get back to the tower's top floor, follow the aquaduct and climb the wall, but don't leave through the door. Instead, drop down to the balcony below and climb back up to the top of the tower.
Gnome #3: 1:00
• Area: The Weeping Crag -- Third Floor
• To find a secret area, you'll run into a pressure plate / rising platform puzzle in the third floor of The Weeping Crag.
• Past the platform is a portal. Open it, then turn east and use the stairs, turning north and looking up at the ceiling for another portal to open. Activate it, then return to the previous portal — the two portals should now be linked, and you'll fall out of the ceiling portal into a secret room.
• Inside the treasury, dive around the northern waters for a secret underwater tunnel.
Gnome #4: 1:54
• Area: The Black Stone -- First Floor (Present)
• Wait until after you've unlocked the door in the past. When you return to the Great Foyer, check the northern ridge for hand holds. Descend the ledges, and return to the present through the portal.
• Now in the present, climb back up using the hand holds to the north and go through the now open westernmost door. The gnome is located deeper down the hall.
Note: This is a work in progress, check back as we continue to update.
Don't forget to check out our new iPhone app, available now on the app store for all of the latest and greatest walkthroughs, including Darksiders 2.
For the best gaming news, visit GameFront.com - http://brk.to/GameFrontDotCom
Facebook - http://brk.to/GameFrontFaceBook
Twitter - http://brk.to/GameFrontTwitter