DISCLAIMWER: This is my first video demo, so my narration might not be up to your usual high standard. That sort of thing only improves with practice.
The ELECTRONIC PIANO SYNTHESIZER (EPS) is the world first piano synthesizer for the iPad. Based on a 32bit realtime sound engine, the sounds were computed on the fly, no samples were used.
The EPS gives you possibilities you don´t have with any other Piano, EPiano or Synthesizer on the iPad. You can adjust the sound while you play on the keyboard and hear the changes immediately. That is what you need to tweak your own sounds. The EPS is not only for EPiano sounds, you can also make sounds like bass, brass, bells, chimes, toms, vibraphone, synth pads...
- 32bit float point polyphonic realtime sound engine
- 32 library patches to load and save
- 21 factory preset sounds
- multiple FX (vibrato, tremolo, delay, tube overdrive)
- over 7 octaves
- keyboard scrollable
- two different keyboard sizes
- second keyboard available over options
- simulated touch velocity
- one screen edit (you don´t have to switch thru different pages)
- last session save on closing app
- fast download and small app file size about 1.8mb (not dozens or hundreds of mb for samples)
Version 1.1 is now out, and includes:
- Full CoreMIDI support via CameraConnectionKit or Network (NoteOn, NoteOff, Velocity, PitchBend, ModWheel, MasterVolume and ProgramChange are available in this update)
- Sound Engine improvements
- A4 base frequency tuning
- New oscilloscope design
- additional linear knob movement
- minor bug fixes