Join us for First Minister's Questions, live from the Scottish Parliament in Holyrood.
11:40am General Questions
Claudia Beamish S5O-02629
1. To ask the Scottish Government what its strategy is for tackling mental health issues in rural areas.
James Dornan S5O-02630
2. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on what action it is taking to tackle sectarianism.
Donald Cameron S5O-02631
3. To ask the Scottish Government what it is doing to improve access to air transport for disabled people who wish to travel to and from island communities.
Mark Griffin S5O-02632
4. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will rule out the delivery of Personal Independence Payment and Disability Living Allowance by the DWP under agency arrangements.
Monica Lennon S5O-02633
5. To ask the Scottish Government when the Cabinet Secretary for Health and Sport last met the chief executive and chair of NHS Lanarkshire, and what was discussed.
Tom Mason S5O-02634
6. To ask the Scottish Government what its response is to reports that 13 locations in Aberdeen have illegal levels of nitrogen dioxide pollution.
Fulton MacGregor S5O-02635
7. To ask the Scottish Government what monitoring it undertakes to ensure that NHS boards provide the necessary support and equipment for people who have speech and other communication difficulties.
Willie Coffey S5O-02636
8. To ask the Scottish Government how it will support new research into the emergency treatment of anaphylaxis in order to improve responses to anaphylactic events in hospitals and other settings.
9. [Not Lodged]
Gillian Martin S5O-02638
10. To ask the Scottish Government how courts take domestic abuse into account in child contact cases.
12:00pm First Minister's Questions
Jackson Carlaw S5F-02822
1. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Richard Leonard S5F-02823
2. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Willie Rennie S5F-02824
3. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Christine Grahame S5F-02837
4. To ask the First Minister whether the Scottish Government will ban the use of dog shock collars.
Liam Kerr S5F-02829
5. To ask the First Minister what the Scottish Government's position is on reforming the rules regarding the temporary release and parole of prisoners.
Colin Smyth S5F-02834
6. To ask the First Minister what the Scottish Government's response is to reports that ScotRail has failed to fully deliver 29 franchise obligations.
12:45pm Members' Business
Tom Arthur S5M-14747
St Andrew’s Day 2018, Make Someone’s Day
That the Parliament welcomes the celebration of St Andrew’s Day; understands that the theme in 2018 is, Make Someone’s Day; notes the view that everyone should celebrate the national day; believes that it is an opportunity to promote Scotland to the world as an inclusive and outward looking nation; welcomes the launch of St Andrew’s Fair Saturday, which will take place on 1 December; understands that this will be a celebration of arts and culture, and considers the celebrations to be an opportunity for people in Scotland across all faiths, beliefs, cultures and ethnic origins, and Scots internationally, to mark the contribution of Scotland at home and across the globe.
Broadcasting Scotland is a new broadcaster for Scotland, producing programmes from a Scottish perspective, targeting audiences, inside Scotland and beyond. We can only be the independent TV channel you want with your support, so please sign up to be a Broadcasting Scotland Supporter at https://www.broadcastingscotland.scot....