Loading...

பாக்கெட்டில் பவர் பேங்க் மூலம் போனில் சார்ஜ் செய்த போது வெடித்தது

174 views

Loading...

Loading...

Loading...

Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Jun 6, 2018

பாக்கெட்டில் பவர் பேங்க் மூலம் போனில் சார்ஜ் செய்த போது வெடித்தது

Real accident where Phone connected to Power bank inside the pocket exploded!

Pls ensure not to connect power bank wire to hp inside the pocket.

Safety is our responsibility

Safety First.

Follow us in social network

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/thisworld4ue...

Twitter: https://twitter.com/thisworld4u

Loading...


to add this to Watch Later

Add to

Loading playlists...