Published on Sep 14, 2012
Click herefor tutorial on adding brushes to photoshop: http://youtu.be/xsixuCFC1hE
Click here for the font website http://www.dafont.com/
I used winrar to extract the font. If you dont have it you can get it below
when extracting with winrar you only have to extract the font file, it should have a icon/thumbnail with an "a" on it, then extract it to your desktop, right click it, then install.
however you don't need to have it, after you click download, you can go in your downloads file, then find the file you downloaded. It should have a little icon/thumbnail with an "a" on it, right click, and then install. it should now be done!
Instructions when you have downloaded winrar
1. go to www.dafont.com
2. look around the website and find a font you like
3. click download to the right
4. open the download in winrar
5. click on the file with a icon/thumbnail which will have a "A" on it
6. click on "extract to"
7. then chose desktop and click ok
8. right click on the file you extracted
9. click install
10. open up photoshop, or which ever you want to use
11. click on fonts, and find it,
12. write something and it should have worked
(note: Some fonts don't work but most do)
Thanks for watching!
Standard YouTube License