Understand English step(by)step http://bit.ly/189sadt Much faster
Come to me http://serlymar.blogspot.ru/ the great English movie lessons
The best english movie 10 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZx0S...
Always learn phrases http://bit.ly/16wNInX
The best way to learn English through movies.
00:00 Hi, everyone.
01:49 Conversation Replay.
01:56 In Taiwan.
- Three people are in a car in Hualien.
- Grandma Jones is driving.
- Two of her grandchildren, Roger and Patty, are with her.
- They are going to a teahouse.
- Grandma and Roger are telling Patty about Taiwan.
- Patty is excited.
- This is her second day in Taiwan.
- She is having a lot of fun already.
- Grandma, Roger and Patty get to the teahouse.
- It is beauterful!
- Patty thinks about tea.
- She remembers her last day with her mom.
Mom - Patty,come and drink some tea with me.
Patty - I can't, Mom. I'm too excited. I'm leaving for Taiwan today!
Mom - I know. But have some tea. Sit down and relax.
Patty - OK, OK.
Mom - Let me pour the tea for you. I can't do this again for three months.
Patty - Are you sad, Mom?
Mom - Yes. My little girl is leaving.
Patty - Mom, I'm not little. I'm 17 years old!
Mom - Patty, I have something for you.
Patty - A journal? Uh, thanks.
Mom - Write about all your Taiwan adventures.
Patty - OK. Thanks, Mom.
Mom - You are staying with your Dad's brother and his family.
But please go see my sister and her family, too.
Patty - OK.
mom - Explore Hualien. Take a lot of pictures. But be careful.
Patty - I know. Don't worry, Mom.
Mom - OK, honey. I love you!
04:11 Teahouse. Part 1.
06:16 Teahouse. Part 2.
08:24 Teahouse. Part 3.
10:28 Dear Journal.
- Dear Journal!, I'm having Taiwan adventures already!
- Grandma and Roger took me to a traditional teahouse yesterday.
- The building was beautiful, and the tea was delicious.
- I liked drinking tea made from tea leaves instead of tea bags.
- I also liked the blood rice cake.
- It was yummy!
- Grandma told me about other teahouses she has been to.
- She has lived in Taiwan for 50 years, so she's been to a lot of teahouses!
- A really exciting thing happened at the teahouse.
- A customer, Jim, said that Derek, out server, spilled hot tea on him and burned him.
- But Jim didn't act like he was in pain.
- Alsom if Jim's skin were burned, it should be red and hot.
- His arm was wet but not red.
- So I knew he lied.
- Then we checked Jim's table.
- His pot of tea was almost full!
- And we found a half - empty water bottle.
- Jim must have poured the water on himself.
- We found out that Jim is jealous of Derek.
- Jim wanted Derek's job, but the boss hired Derek instead of Jim.
- Well, I'm going to bed.
- It's only 8:00, but jet lag is making me so tired!
- The Taiwan Traveler, Patty.
12:29 Song Time.
What would you do?
Repeat a lot http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCEbLg...
The best of English Channel on YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/user/SERLYMAR?... Facebook https://www.facebook.com/serexpert