Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Aug 25, 2017
Target your core, legs and glutes. Level up your squats and get ready to jam!
Level 1: Parallel squats
Reps: 10–12 Sets: 3
• Stand tall with your feet planted hip-width apart and toes pointing forward.
• Draw your abdominal muscles in toward your spine and stack your forearms in front of chest.
• Keep your posture and your feet firmly planted on the ground as you sit back and down into a comfortable squat position. Be sure to keep your chest lifted in opposite direction, neck in alignment and knees tracking over the center of your feet.
• Push down into your feet and press ground away, contracting your glutes to return to stand. Simultaneously contract your upper back and arms to open arms straight out to the side as if you are slicing the air open.
• Return your arms to start position and repeat the motion.