Magicka: Vietnam is the first mission DLC for the highly popular PC action/adventure game Magicka. Nowadays it seems like every game is getting a Vietnam add-on and Magicka is no exception.
Magicka: Vietnam features a lengthy challenge scenario that puts you in the boots of a Wizard GI. Venture deep into the Goblin-Cong jungle, with up to three fellow soldiers, to liberate prisoners from a POW camp. Then you must destroy enemy positions, escape the perils of the jungle and return safely to the evacuation helicopter.
At the request of the community, Magicka: Vietnam also features a new challenge map with increased difficulty.
In the Magickal jungles of Vietnam you'll have an array of Vietnam-era weapons and a special Magick that calls in a napalm strikes on enemy positions. Players will of course still have access to what makes Magicka truly unique -- the dynamic spell casting system and a healthy dose of
• Vietnam themed game world with a twist
• 2 Challenge maps (1 scenario challenge & 1 survival challenge)
• New Vietnam themed enemies
• Many new Vietnam era weapons
• Stylish GI Wizard robe
• New Magick -- Napalm strike
• Innovative and dynamic spell casting system with thousands of possible
• Up to four player co-op in all game modes as well as single player option
• Experience the parody and satire of a cliché fantasy world/jungle war