Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Nov 23, 2010
Shawn Miller was hanging Christmas lights at his mother's house like he did every year, when tragedy stuck. The string of lights Shawn held made contact with a power line as he threw it into a tree. Shawn suffered 27 exit wounds, the loss of one hand, and a finger on another but miraculously survived. Shawn Miller and his mother hope their lesson can save other families from harm.