CLICK HERE for a FREE WORKOUT!!
Today I want to show you 5 unique push ups that will not only allow you to incorporate bodyweight training into your workouts, but will also give you the flexibility to do them at home, while traveling, or at the gym.
The great thing about these exercises is they not only train your chest and your abs, but they also work to improve shoulder mobility. So, if you happen to sit at a desk all day, chances are you are immobile in the shoulder region. Therefore, by doing these push ups you will create extra movement in the shoulder blade area, as well as relief from neck and rotator cuff pain.
So the 5 push up exercises Im going to show you are: spiderman, grasshopper, push up plus, T push up, and the elevated push up.
1) For the spiderman push up you will want to be in the regular push up position. As you go down, bring your knee up to your elbow, and returning you knee back to its original position on your way back up. Alternate sides.
2) When doing the grasshopper, as you go down, your leg will come across your body, and return to its original position as you push up. Alternate sides.
3) For the push up plus, place your hands in a more narrow grip than you would with a regular push up. Go down as normal, and then when you push up, once at the top give a little extra push and feel the stretch in your shoulder blades. So the blades will come together on the way down and then apart at the top, helping to improve your mobility.
4) In the T push up position, you will go down, as you push up, rotate outwards into a T position, and then back down again. Alternate sides.
5) The last variation of the push up is the elevated push up. To perform this you will need a step, a block, or anything that will allow you to elevate 4-6 inches. Perform a regular push up with one hand elevated. This exercise will work the finger-like muscles that come across the front of the torso.
So those are the 5 unique push ups that you can do anywhere, anytime.
Visit Turbulence Training to get your FREE sample fat burning workout. Click here to get started:
And to get access to the #1 weight loss secret of social support and to ask Craig Ballantyne your weight loss questions, visit the Turbulence Training Membership site here:
For the most effective exercises to burn belly fat and get ripped abs, visit:
To see real people just like you lose weight fast, visit: