Loading...

Stomach Cancer: 20% Benefit From Chemotherapy

3,021 views

Loading...

Loading...

Transcript

The interactive transcript could not be loaded.

Loading...

Loading...

Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Dec 30, 2008

43-year-old man with stage 3 stomach cancer had 80% of his stomach removed. He was diagnosed with signet-cell adenocarcinoma. His oncologist said: With chemo, chances of recurrence is 20%. Without chemo, it is 40%. Another lady was told that with chemo, the chances of recurrence is 30%. Without chemo, it would be 50%. However the second oncologist he went to said there is NO GUARANTEE!

Loading...

When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next.

Up next


to add this to Watch Later

Add to

Loading playlists...